The Office Manager will provide administrative support to several company officers, Senior Managers and C-Suite Executives in one of multiple departments.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Serve as point of contact for visitors, employees and guests.
- Screen and distribute calls and correspondence, and respond to routine inquiries.
- Calendar management, travel arrangements and prepare expense reports as needed.
- Operate office equipment, including ad hoc technology needs for video conferencing, webinars and conference calls.
- Coordinate with Business Solutions and vendors to ensure all office equipment is fully operational and schedule repairs as needed.
- Manage inventory and supply orders, filing and office organization, and other administrative duties as necessary.
- Communicate with building management, office vendors, maintenance staff and security as necessary.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, schedules, forms and reports as needed.
- Work with administrative staff and outside vendors or business partners to coordinate meetings in internal or external offices.
- Oversee all FedEx, UPS and USPS activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 4-6 years administrative experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide updates to and solicit feedback from supervisors and colleagues as needed.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York, NY, Orlando, FL and Washington, DC. The firm had more than $20 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2017. Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.