The successful candidate is expected to:
- Prepare and review monthly compliance reports, quarterly waterfall reports and borrowing bases for leverage facilities across the platform.
- Monitor daily trade activity and positions for compliance.
- Work closely with Investment Management team to calculate optimal allocations and reallocations for any activity based on current thresholds and deal pipeline.
- Reconcile key investment attributes between the manager and the trustee on a periodic basis and resolve any differences in a timely manner.
- Perform daily reporting to portfolio managers and senior investment managers on various compliance and concentrations across facilities.
- Run hypothetical trade testing scenarios.
- Prepare and attend to ad-hoc requests from portfolio managers.
- Understand and interpret requirements outlined in legal documents governing operating and reporting requirements to ensure compliance with such documents.
- Perform periodic equity requirement calculations.
- Compile and summarize the end-of-month recap on leverage facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 + years of experience in CLO operations and/or leverage facilities and/or middle-office required.
- Experience working with credit products preferred.
- Experience with Geneva preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, assertive and well organized.
- Possess strong analytical skills and knowledge and understanding of process design and implementation.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively within the firm at all levels as well as externally with third parties.
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York, NY, Orlando, FL and Washington, DC. The firm had more than $20 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2017. Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.