The Fund Reconciliation team provides information and analysis to support strategic, marketing, sales and operating goals. The Analyst will drive improvements in data integrity, timeliness, and accessibility in shared databases and reporting. The Analyst will mine data to determine relationships in current and new data sources, thereby creating opportunities for improving distribution and financial results. The Analyst will interface with the product team and support the sales marketing, shareholder servicing and financial planning processes.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Analyze large volumes of data from various sources to identify and resolve issues related to shareholder records within established guidelines, quality and performance targets.
- Research and provide explanations on reconciling items and/or system issues and propose improvements and solutions to avoid new issues.
- Interact with funds’ transfer agent regarding the processing of shareholder information including new business, deposits, commissions, and tenders.
- Manage other TA related activities including blue sky reporting and quarterly statements.
- Prepare and analyze ad hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual financial, compliance and performance reporting.
- Respond to inquiries from a broad audience of internal and external stakeholders.
- Document and review departmental policies and procedures and make recommendations for workflow/system improvements.
- Participate as subject matter expert in process development, audits, regulatory evaluations, product development, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Business, finance, accounting, operations management, or economics background preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience in finance, operations, and/or other relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with SalesForce, DST Vision, Sales Connect, TA2000 preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong proficiency of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York, NY, Orlando, FL and Washington, DC. The firm had more than $20 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2017. Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.