The Client Relations Specialist I, based out of the Orlando, FL office, is focused on providing superior service to the financial advisors, broker dealers and registered investment advisors distributing the firm’s products.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Assist client relations specialists with answering inbound telephone inquiries from financial advisors and responding to various client service related topics, including account maintenance, balance information, registration inquiries and other basic service-related issues.
- Discover client needs, provide accurate information to callers and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Act as a service contact for internal departments, custodians, clearing firms and our transfer agent.
- Understand and balance concerns of advisors, the operational capabilities of the transfer agent and clearing firms, and fund policies and procedures in the issue resolution process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in business administration or finance preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in financial services through prior office experience or internships.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, and experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Previous securities industry, transfer agent, fund, or alternative investment product experience preferred.
- Prior experience handling a high level of call volume and activity; or prior financial services experience required.
- Prior experience in an office environment required.
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team structure and with other internal departments.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York, NY, Orlando, FL and Washington, DC. The firm had more than $20 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2017. Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.