The Executive Assistant role is a full time, on site position, as part of the team that provides administrative support to C-Suite Executives.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Prepare correspondence, memos, schedules, forms and reports as requested.
- Manage calendars, appointments and schedule meetings as needed.
- Arrange business and personal travel.
- Screen and distribute calls and correspondence and respond to routine inquiries.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Act as personal assistant, including personal errands and schedules.
- Compile information and prepare spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years executive assistant experience preferred.
- Assertive and self-confident and comfortable with interacting with senior management.
- Demonstrates a high degree of discretion in all interactions.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide updates to and solicit feedback from supervisors and colleagues as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe or similar products.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm creates access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages six funds with over $18 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2016. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.