We are looking for a Front-End Software Developer to support web application software development, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, documentation and support. This role requires a self-starter who is adept at solving problems, is a collaborative teammate, and an effective communicator at all levels within an organization.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, business partners and other software teams to develop new web applications, user interfaces, and features.
- Participate in design sprints to help craft the next version of the user experience.
- Make that user experience world-class by working with process engineers and software quality assurance to ensure low defect rates.
- Execute appropriate coding practices that align with team standards.
- Join cybersecurity training on an as-needed basis, and help us implement what you learn from those trainings.
We prefer you to have a 4-year degree, and have mid-level or higher experience. To us, that means about 5 years in professional software development, with at least 3 years spent on web technologies. You should be capable of running projects from start to finish with help from the team, and able to identify and complete tasks with minimal direction or supervision.
- Have a strong design sensibility, and experience with complex interactions and animations.
- Experience in financial services a plus, but not required.
*Please provide example websites and public source repositories for projects you have worked on, where possible.