The Front Office Coordinator is a full time, on site, people facing role providing customer service and administrative support to the people of the firm and outside guests. The Front Office Coordinator will report directly to the Office Manager and will assist with general information requests, onsite events and any building requests that may arise.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Greet, welcome and direct visitors appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answer and screen calls and refer inquiries.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring guest book and employee badges.
- Maintain clean and safe reception area and lobby by complying with procedures, rules and regulations as well as working with the cleaning and facility staff.
- Assist with event coordination and conference room booking.
- Order, maintain and organize inventory of office supplies.
- Work with administrative team and events team on coordination and scheduling of event logistics.
- Retrieve all US Mail, FedEx and UPS deliveries. Notify and distribute to parties accordingly.
- 0-2 years’ experience in corporate reception, security function or related customer service experience.
- The ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership and their guests on a daily basis.
- Possess a positive and professional demeanor with strong communication skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and similar products.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm creates access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages six funds with over $18 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2016. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.