The Legal Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Managing Director of Legal, General Counsel and Board Relations.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Manages calendars, appointments and scheduling meetings as needed.
- Works with administrative staff and outside staff to coordinate meetings with outside vendors or business partners in internal or external offices.
- Assists with online meetings, calls and webinars.
- Prepares materials for board meetings and other meetings as necessary and assist with board matters generally as required.
- Prepares correspondences, memos, schedules, forms and reports as needed.
- Commercial travel arrangements as needed.
- Screens and distributes calls and correspondence and responds to routine inquiries.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Acts as external face on behalf of the firm and those they support.
- Compiles information and prepares spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- 2 - 4 years Administrative Assistant or similar experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide updates to and solicit feedback from supervisors and colleagues as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe or similar products.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages seven funds with over $20 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2017. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.