As part of a rapidly growing team, the Marketing Associate will execute strategic marketing projects for FS Investments, its products and its wholesaler team, FS Investment Solutions. The work will involve all aspects of education on alternative investments and FS Investments’ products to independent broker-dealers, registered investment advisors and their retail investor clients. The Marketing Associate will work closely with members of marketing, sales, product development, legal and compliance.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Collaboratively develop best in class educational materials on core financial services concepts and sales ideas to support advisor acquisition, retention, education and loyalty.
- Work closely with graphic designers, management and the digital team to ensure all marketing materials are dynamic, current and consistent with other communications.
- Manage content and develop innovative interactive tools for the corporate website.
- Promote digital innovation across the organization, driving best practices that align with business objectives and deliver a value-based experience for our clients.
- Manage the content calendar, including the inter-departmental trafficking and project management system, while helping to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies and output.
- Partner with the data and analytics team to identify, document and analyze data to understand metrics to develop deep insights into customer needs, motivations and behaviors.
- Leverage industry best practices, tools and techniques such as journey mapping, customer personas, as well as knowledge of brand, product development and sales goals to design client-focused solutions that orient towards a desired outcome.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with peers and work across functions to deliver a superior experience to internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong
proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team structure and with other
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Finance (preferred)
- Professional experience with financial products (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce, Digital Experience and graphics software (preferred)
- 1–5 years of relevant experience
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm creates access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages six funds with over $18 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2016. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.