The Vice President, Manager and Vendor Due Diligence will establish and be responsible for the creation, maintenance and oversight of a due diligence program for managing subadvisors and related vendors, such as transfer agents and custodians. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in project management, program creation and key relationship development, as well as a solid grasp of internal procedures, policies and compliance regulations as they relate to such programs.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Establish a due diligence program for investment managers and related vendors.
- Conduct and document due diligence and ongoing oversight of service providers and sub-advisers.
- Employ best practices in meeting due diligence and reporting obligations.
- Be highly organized and work across the firm.
- College degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services required.
- Experience in the investment management industry required.
- Demonstrated success in project management and program creation.
- Strong knowledge of the applicable compliance regulations and regulatory authorities.
- Possess exceptional planning and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
- Possess effective communication skills and an ability to ask the right questions of internal and external stakeholders.
- Prior exposure to compliance and risk programs preferred.
- Occasional travel may be required.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages seven funds with over $20 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2017. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.