The Quality Control Analyst will join a team of highly professional analysts who provide research and corrections to support timely and accurate processing of shareholder information. This role will drive improvements in data integrity, timeliness, and accessibility in shared databases and reporting. The analyst will mine documents and data to determine accuracy in current and new data sources, thereby improving financial results. The quality control analyst will interface with the transfer agent and product teams and support the shareholder servicing processes.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Perform daily pre-admittance reconciliation of shareholder records using DST TA2000 and AWD systems for accuracy to prevent corrective processing.
- Interact with funds’ transfer agent regarding the processing of shareholder information including new business, cash activity, and commissions.
- Reconcile transfer agent setup of dealer agreements including payment schedules.
- Proactively monitor trades to ensure that the appropriate Firm/Office/Rep is assigned based on the information in TA2000 and on the subscription agreement.
- Reassign trades in SalesConnect (CRM) to the appropriate Firm/Office/Rep as needed.
- Document and review departmental policies and procedures and make recommendations for workflow/system improvements.
- Must be able to consistently perform with a high degree of attention to detail.
- High school degree preferred.
- College degree or track to complete preferred.
- Experience in finance, accounting, and/or other relevant work experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, preferred.
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com, DST TA2000, DST Vision and SalesConnect preferred.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages seven funds with over $20 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2017. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.