The Sales Assistant will support the IBD team in growing the firm’s brand, market presence, and ability to sell by increasing the exposure of FS Investments by participating in broker dealer, industry and client events. This individual will report to the Director of Internal Sales and work closely with the territory teams of External Sales Consultants, Internal Sales Consultants and Sales Associates. They will be tasked with successful planning, managing and executing key events for the IBD team and will assist in managing all pre-event and post-event logistics.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Establish, organize, and coordinate calendar of all FSIS activities and events;
- Collaborate with National Accounts managers in the organization of sponsorships for broker dealer conferences, including dine-arounds and other leveraged events;
- Work with account managers to develop campaigns for each event, create and extend invitations and track RSVPs;
- Integrate event activity with other sales activities to drive consistent brand/marketing messaging throughout campaign;
- Assist in scheduling and confirming office meetings for RSDs (Regional Sales Director).
- Schedule webinars and conference calls for RSDs and ISCs (Internal Sales Consultant).
- Work with sales teams to create and maintain the team’s prospect data base.
- Coordinate and complete mail and email campaigns as well as requests for sales material.
- Generate rep lists and reports from Salesforce.com for ISCs and RSDs.
- Ensure compliance to budget, expenses, and reconciliations for each event;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance preferred;
- Microsoft Office and Salesforce experience required;
- Strong communication skills and professional phone etiquette;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple competing projects with finite resources;
- Event management and high aptitude for detail-oriented planning required;
- High standards for accuracy and work quality;
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm creates access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages six funds with over $18 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2016. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.