The Sales Desk Manager will provide general work direction and daily supervision to the FSIS Sales Associates and Internal Sales Consultants. This position is based in Philadelphia, PA and reports to the VP of Internal Sales.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Play a role in recruitment, training, supervision and development of Sales Associates and Internal Sales Consultants.
- Identify, create and deliver training solutions in coordination with sales leadership and HR.
- Possess a strong understanding of the securities industry and a mastery of Alternative Investments.
- Participate in monthly ASLAN coaching sessions, and reinforce daily as needed.
- Ensure proper staffing and coverage of the Sales inbound call line (Sales Queue) at all times, mediating and resolve escalated issues that derive from calls when necessary.
- Conduct weekly Sales Queue feedback and training session (“Sales Queue Roundup”).
- Monitor and drive Sales Associate activity and generate regular reports, including Sales Queue statistics.
- Conduct regular reviews with Sales Associates and Internal Sales Consultants.
- Professionally represent FS Investments at conferences and educational forums as needed.
- Provide regular feedback on Sales Associate and Internal Sales Consultant performance to the VP of Internal Sales.
- Provide backup coverage for the VP of Internal Sales when unavailable.
- Handle special projects as requested by VP of Internal Sales, Divisional Directors or Sr. Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance preferred.
- Series 7, 24, and 63 required.
- 3 years of managerial experience required and a minimum of 5 years of financial sales services experience.
- Possess a strong understanding of the Consultative Selling Process; ASLAN coaching certification preferred.
- Mastery of the Salesforce CRM
- Possess effective leadership skills and ability to motivate, inspire and command the respect of direct reports.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with finite resources.
- High standards for accuracy and work quality and effective conflict resolution skills.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York, NY, Orlando, FL and Washington, DC. The firm had more than $20 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2017. Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.