The Senior Administrative Assistant role is a full time, on site position, providing administrative support to several Senior Managers in one of multiple departments, including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Business Development or Portfolio Management.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Manages calendars, appointments and scheduling meetings as needed.
- Works with administrative staff and outside staff to coordinate meetings with outside vendors or business partners in internal or external offices.
- Assist with online meetings, calls and webinars.
- Prepared correspondences, memos, schedules, forms and reports as needed.
- Signs correspondence, requisitions and vouchers on behalf of supervisor as delegated.
- Commercial travel arrangements as needed.
- Screens and distributes calls and correspondence and responds to routine inquiries.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Issue shareholder and tax documents and correspondence.
- Acts as external face on behalf of the firm and those they support.
- Compiles information and prepares spreadsheets.
- Tax mailing, FedEx, UPS and USPS.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5-10 years Executive Assistant experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide updates to and solicit feedback from supervisors and colleagues as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Quicken, Adobe or similar products.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm creates access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages six funds with over $18 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2016. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.