Private equity

Many investors turn to publicly traded stocks as a source of growth and diversification. Public companies, however, represent less than 1% of all U.S. companies. The other 99% are privately held, and historically only accessible to large institutional investors. Investing in the equity of private U.S. middle market companies may provide an alternative source of income, growth and diversification.
See more